Highlights of the completed work include:
- Creation of exhibit furniture (including pedestals, partitions & picture frames) in accordance with the exhibition design and the heritage of Saint-Barthélemy.
- Creation of a new lighting system.
- Restoring operation of the air conditioning system.
- Structural repair treatment of the Museum's capping beam.
- Upgrading the Museum's fire safety systems to comply with current standards.
With the deadline met and the project judged a success, additional work is being studied for the Wall House Museum's courtyard.